Head of Design will be shaping the design of our products as well as our clients, pushing the boundaries when it comes to innovation and design thinking, and build a strong collaboration with clients as well as other functional teams within VentureDive.
Founded in 2012 by veteran technology entrepreneurs from MIT and Stanford, VentureDive is the fastest growing technology company in the region that develops and invests in products and solutions that simplify and improve lives of people world-wide. We aspire to create a technology organization and an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the region that are recognized as second to none in the world.
- Assist in developing the internal and external communications strategy and implementation plan for VentureDive.
- Leading and devising design strategy aimed at positioning VentureDive as one of the leading players in design.
- Help our business development and sales team to sell our design competency.
- Create user experience across products and services that are world class.
- Will be the lead design of products that can reach millions of users.
- Will facilitate in growing our consumer products reach by millions of users.
- Inspire, assess and mentor a team of in-house designers and copywriters throughout the creative process.
- Set and manage expectations of self and team to deliver highest standard of creative work.
- Serve as a brand ambassador – ensure that the brand vision and its voice is aligned in ways that will generate brand loyalty and deliver sales in all channels of the business.
- Provide clear and constructive input to the design team.
- Accountability of the company calendar & deadlines, as well as the administration of team & individual project schedules.
- Design for all mediums, including digital and offline, and all phases of a product lifecycle from ideation to implementation and iterations.
- At least 6 years of experience working as a user experience designer
- Prior experience of leading a strong design team
- Must have a knack for world-class user experience and product design
- Strong grasp of design in all phases of a product lifecycle – including ideation prototyping, implementation, etc.
- Strong interaction as well as visual design skills
- Strong project management skills as well as the ability to multitask
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and be receptive to feedback
- Must know Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Keynote
What we look for beyond required skills
In order to thrive at VentureDive, you
…are intellectually smart and curious
…have the passion for and take pride in your work
…deeply believe in VentureDive’s mission, vision, and values
…have a no-frills attitude
…are a collaborative team player
…are ethical and honest
Are you ready to put your ideas into products and solutions that will be used by millions?
You will find VentureDive to be a quick pace, high standards, fun and a rewarding place to work at. Not only will your work reach millions of users world-wide, you will also be rewarded with competitive salaries and benefits. If you think you have what it takes to be a VenDian, come join us ... we're having a ball!