The Web & Mobile Platforms team aims to constantly improve users' experience on eMAG by developing customized and optimized features for all devices: desktop, tablets and mobile phones. Along with the programming teams, they develop tools that help our customers find the products they need faster. Their focus is to turn visitors into customers by: improving the browsing experience, modern features for the client account area and easy to use self -service. As a Project Manager you will work with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define, plan and track business projects and their impact on eMAG’s operations.
- You`re smart, young and you want to change the world.
- You are around 25 years old and have 3 to 5 years of overall work experience.
- You have a technical background and some experience in project management with delivering successful projects/products.
- You are passionate about great products and data oriented when making decisions.
- You’re a team player, you can work with cross functional teams, as well as lead a team.
- You’re an innovative thinker, but you keep your orientation towards results.
- You’re brave enough to speak up and you have excellent communication skills.
- You’re a fast pace learner and you have previously worked with project planning tools (ex: Jira).
- You’re a critical thinker and you are great at working in a structured manner.
- You can multi task and you have basic knowledge or experience of Agile methodologies.
- You have knowledge of designing the system's users interfaces.
- It would be a plus if you have 1 to 3 year experience as project manager with web and/or mobile products and experience in working with data analysis tools (ex: Google Analytics).
- You will take a project/product from the idea stage throughout implementation, release and measuring success.
- You will write functional specification for the development team on specific projects.
- You will collaborate with the developers and testers teams to identify and mitigate project risks.
- You will do user research, competitive research & look at current available data to come up with ideas on how to improve our product (conversion, retention, engagement etc.).
- You will lead meetings and workshops to plan, allocate resources and prioritize the project portfolio.
- You will achieve operational objectives by contributing with information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- You will prepare and complete action plans: implementation, productivity, quality, standards.
- You will deliver wireframes and mockups.
- You will gather & interpret data related to your projects.
Well, there’s Future 25. :) This role comes with a seat in our unique talent acceleration program which will set you up for becoming a future leader or key expert in our company in the following years.
Moreover, you will be part of all our internal initiatives aimed at adding a plus of knowledge and fun at work. Among them are events (Tech Talks, eMAG Hackathon), dedicated newsletters (for those curious to find out the latest news from the e-commerce industry, from our organization, or those interested in technology) or engagement programs (eMAG Playground - a fun exploration context that challenges our creativity).
Of course, besides all of the above, you will also have basic benefits through which we try to meet all your day-to-day needs, like medical subscription, employee discounts or a budget for flexible benefits.
This role is dedicated to people outside the eMAG organization, who would like to join us through our talent acceleration program, Future 25. If you’re already part of our team, your application for this role specifically won’t be taken into consideration. But don’t worry, if you want to catch the ride to Future 25, you can still apply – check www.future25.ro