Cloudfm Group is fast becoming recognised as one of the most innovative and client-focused companies in the FM industry. From our Head Offices in Colchester we manage over 4000 buildings in the UK and Europe, including well-known restaurants and retail stores. The business has a current turnover of circa £30m with forecasted growth to a turnover of £50m and beyond over the next few years .
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Generate and maintain high quality front-end code, consistent with best practice / corporate standards
- Work on front-end development activities, solutions, methods, and practices.
- Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time, to specification, in scope
- Collaborate with UE team to deliver on new business initiatives and platform enhancements.
- Accurately estimating and tracking your time across multiple simultaneous projects.
- Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices for the group
- Research and recommend appropriate interactive technologies
- Develop reusable code libraries
- Conduct code walkthroughs and quality assurance with development teams
- Develop web accessible and browser compatibility code
- Undertake testing and assurance on your, and others’ code
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience development of web applications
- Excitement about emerging web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS (JQuery)
- Experience with node.js / mongodb
- Knowledge of with focus on cross-browser compatibility and semantic mark-up.
- Hands on experience of MS SQL2014
- Experience developing rich, highly dynamic, client-side applications. MVC architecture familiarity is assumed.