COACH – Part Time Sales Associate
The Sales Associate contributes to achieving store goals in sales, productivity, and service by utilizing Coach selling skills, and Coach service training. The Sales Associate is responsible for meeting store sales and productivity goal and delivering service that meets or exceeds expectations. The Sales Associate represents Coach to the consumer, acts as an ambassador of the brand, and ensures customers’ needs are consistently exceeded. The Sales Associate must have knowledge about how to process deliveries in back of house.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for meeting personal and team sales goals.
- Work a part of a team to achieve company goal and embrace vision and values.
- Complete daily tasks and comply with Coach structure.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Work with multiple customers simultaneously and meet customer needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The Sales Associate should maintain high energy on the sales floor.
- Consistently achieve sale goals.
- Take ownership and accountability for individual productivity.
- Offer exceptional luxury customer service according to Coach guidelines.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 3 year experience in a Luxury retail environment and building customer data base.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the need of the business, including late nights, weekends and holidays.