ZEO Alliance welcomes talented professionals to join ZEO Lab project as UI/UX Designer for six month contract full time work in our Kyiv office (Vatslava Havela blvrd, 6B).
ZEO Lab project (http://lab.zeoalliance.com/) is a center of New Normal ideas. Founded by ZEO Alliance as independent RnD project, it is aimed to create innovations to help people solve their problems all over the world. ZEO Lab team will develop prototypes of new IT products using design thinking methodology which is highly popular among world’s best companies.
WHAT WILL YOU GET:
Participation in ZEO Lab project is…
- Having a freedom to choose technologies
- Creating a global product from scratch and having direct influence on the final design
- Creative experience in searching for innovations
- Opportunity to identify, understand, and solve user's problem
- Opportunity to work with experts in different subject areas
- Opportunity to move beyond your specialization
- All the resources for market analysis and research at your disposal
- Workspace in cosmic ZEO office (Kyiv, Vatslava Havela blvrd, 6B)
- Access to ZEO restaurant and office gym
Design thinking process requires full day involvement, therefore all the participants get financial compensation at the market level. Non-resident participants are compensated for living in Kyiv.
After the project is completed, participants will have an opportunity to join ZEO Alliance company and develop the product they created, or continue working on innovative ideas at ZEO Lab.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Designs visually attractive and highly usable web, mobile & desktop interfaces
- Creates sitemaps, wireframes, visual mockups, and design prototypes to assist in recommending design solutions
- Communicates detailed notes and specifications to development team members for efficient progression from design concept through execution
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1+ years of experience in UI/UX Design
- Background in Graphic Design
- Online portfolio that shows your experience in web, mobile and desktop applications
- Proficiency in any/some of UI/UX tools (i.e. Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator)
- Experience in developing marketing materials (banners, emails, landing pages)
- Mandatory experience in prototyping, designing and creating web and mobile-interfaces
- Knowledge of the basics of composition and color compatibility
- Artistic Higher Education
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience in Motion Design
- Understanding of design trends
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered technologies and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
LET’S CREATE A NEW NORMAL TOGETHER!