ZEO Alliance welcomes talented professionals to join ZEO Lab project as Product Analyst for six month contract full time work in our Kyiv office (Vatslava Havela blvrd, 6B).
ZEO Lab project is a center of New Normal ideas. Founded by ZEO Alliance as independent RnD project, it is aimed to create innovations to help people solve their problems all over the world. ZEO Lab team will develop prototypes of new IT products using design thinking methodology which is highly popular among world’s best companies.
WHAT WILL YOU GET:
Participation in ZEO Lab project is…
- Having a freedom to choose technologies
- Creating a global product from scratch and having direct influence on the final design
- Creative experience in searching for innovations
- Opportunity to identify, understand, and solve user's problem
- Opportunity to work with experts in different subject areas
- Opportunity to move beyond your specialization
- All the resources for market analysis and research at your disposal
- Workspace in cosmic ZEO office (Kyiv, Vatslava Havela blvrd, 6B )
- Access to ZEO restaurant and office gym
Design thinking process requires full day involvement, therefore all the participants get financial compensation at the market level. Non-resident participants are compensated for living in Kyiv.
After the project is completed, participants will have an opportunity to join ZEO Alliance company and develop the product they created, or continue working on innovative ideas at ZEO Lab.
WHAT WILL YOU DO :
- Elaborates the product vision clarifying the goal and context of the product
- Work with the team to manage a roadmap
- Writing requirements and improvements based on user’s requests
- Gather business requirements through a variety of techniques (e.g. workshops, work sessions, interviews, competitive analysis)
- Creates initial Product Backlog
- Review User Stories with the development team to ensure understanding what we need to build
- Validate that a product is built per requirements specified
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail
- 2+ Experience working as an Analyst with an in house product company (IT technical background)
- University degree Master’s or Bachelor in Math, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or similar
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Advanced MS Excel (complex formulas, advanced Pivot, VBA would be strong advantage)
- Ability in working with large amounts of data and figures
- Ability in working with IT platforms, systems, tools and databases
- Upper Intermidiate English level
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered technologies and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
LET’S CREATE A NEW NORMAL TOGETHER!