ZEO Alliance welcomes talented professionals to join ZEO Lab project as Product Manager for six month contract full time work in our Kyiv office (Vatslava Havela blvrd, 6B).
ZEO Lab project (http://lab.zeoalliance.com/) is a center of New Normal ideas. Founded by ZEO Alliance as independent RnD project, it is aimed to create innovations to help people solve their problems all over the world. ZEO Lab team will develop prototypes of new IT products using design thinking methodology which is highly popular among world’s best companies.
WHAT WILL YOU GET:
Participation in ZEO Lab project is…
- Having a freedom to choose technologies
- Creating a global product from scratch and having direct influence on the final design
- Creative experience in searching for innovations
- Opportunity to identify, understand, and solve user's problem
- Opportunity to work with experts in different subject areas
- Opportunity to move beyond your specialization
- All the resources for market analysis and research at your disposal
- Workspace in cosmic ZEO office (Kyiv, Vatslava Havela blvrd, 6B)
- Access to ZEO restaurant and office gym
Design thinking process requires full day involvement, therefore all the participants get financial compensation at the market level. Non-resident participants are compensated for living in Kyiv.
After the project is completed, participants will have an opportunity to join ZEO Alliance company and develop the product they created, or continue working on innovative ideas at ZEO Lab.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Develop and launch new products and enhance existing products
- Engage closely with the engineering and marketing teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of work experience in product development as a Product Manager, Product owner, Product developer, etc with a focus on software products and technologies
- Oral and written English not less then Upper Intermediate level is a must
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Results focused and detail oriented
- Creative thinking, proactive and positive attitude
- Addicted to the latest trends and technologies in consumer electronics product design and development
- Knowledge of traditional marketing and web analytic will be a plus
- Higher Education in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with the detailed description of your career, skills, mastered technologies and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
LET’S CREATE A NEW NORMAL TOGETHER!