ZEO Alliance Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our team!
ZEO Alliance, one of the largest IT product companies in Ukraine, has been operating at the global IT market for more than 9 years. Today ZEO Alliance employs over 1000 professionals and continues to grow. To all our members we offer active guidance and mentoring, unique corporate culture, and highest management standards — with the only purpose to create the coolest IT products in the world.
Product & Company
We’re proud to build innovative, globally known software products for the Mac market. With a focus on the security, privacy & performance optimisation industry, we provide both software and exceptional customer service and support to a community of 1.5+ million users.
We are a team of passionate, energetic and committed people who are reaching the implementation phase of the total transformation of our business. This is an extraordinarily exciting time for us, with major changes and opportunities being harnessed across our company. It’s the perfect time to join us.
With Silicon Valley style offices and great perks, we are a fun loving and friendly team, and we’ll make every effort to make sure you feel at home with us from day one.
- Servicing and support of production systems and servers, scheduled maintenance, installing required updates
- Development of automated monitoring mechanisms for key system elements
- Productivity monitoring and analysis, optimization, elimination of system operation risks
- Prompt response to any arising issues
- Analysis of failures, identifying and isolating the source of problems
- System load scaling (WEB/DBMS)
- Automation of routine tasks
- Cooperation with developers
- Experience with Unix/Linux administration – 2+ years
- Experience with maintenance of the open source software (web-servers, databases, mailing servers, etc.)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience with programming in script languages (Bash, Python)
- Experience designing HighLoad systems with the uninterrupted continuous operation (24х7х365) will be a plus
- Experience using configuration management systems will be a plus
- Analytical skills for preventing or quickly eliminating failures
Technology stack: Debian, Centos, AWS (EC2, ECS, ECR, Cloudfront, RDS, Dynamodb, Elasticache, Lambda, Firehose), ESXi, Ansible, Terraform, Nginx, HAproxy, PHP-FPM, Mongodb, Mysql, Postgresql, Elasticsearch, Zabbix, Prometheus, Git, GitLab CI, Redis, Rabbitmq, Docker, Bash, Python, Hadoop
- Very warm and friendly working environment
- Continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
- Free external and internal professional trainings and certifications
- Foreign languages learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
- Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
- Medical insurance and health protection programs
- Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
- Corporate / team / special events
- Challenging work in international professional environment
- Own restaurant in our office
- Sport activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
We are proud of our strong team of professionals, friendly corporate attitude and our long-time reputation as a stable and reliable company!
To apply please e-mail your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, skills, mastered technologies and projects. We guarantee the privacy of any received information.
WELCOME TO ZEO ALLIANCE!