Assistant Executive Housekeeper, Corfu
Ref: IDA / AEH018
Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
In May 2018, we are proudly welcoming our brand new resort in Corfu, Ikos Dassia and we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
Vacancy: Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Support Executive Housekeeper in all daily activities of Housekeeping, Laundry and Linen depts.
- Work effectively with Maintenance dept. on rooms maintenance needs
- Manage linen inventory and guest supplies and assist in the ordering of supplies
- Handle guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from Housekeeping Manager if necessary
- Ensure all employees adhere to company 5* grooming standards
- Lead by example, empowering effective team working relationships
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related position ideally within a 5* customer service environment
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism (desirable)
- Computer Literacy
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Strong communicative, interpersonal, managerial & problem solving skills
- Excellent time management, multitask & organizational skills
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience