How we look like
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. It may seem obvious for us to say this, but we know it to be true. We work with passion to bring fresh ideas to the table. Our contribution and ideas matters.
RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together. We also share fun moments and sad moments, like that time our friend, Mr. Coffee Machine, had to take a medical leave. No worries, it was nothing serious. We do have a colleague who doesn’t like coffee or cookies (which is totally hard to accept) and he is not that chatty, even though he spends a lot of time on Facebook. Nonetheless, he likes finding bugs and he has magic touch skills. Want to know with whom you will work with?
We introduce you to MATT. Being fans of quality releases, we dare ourselves each day to put the latest technologies and methodologies at work. We never stop learning!
Your day to day activities
• Reporting to the Software Engineering Sr. Manager, works with IT counterparts and business partners to understand their new/changing business goals, how they are being implemented through business processes work on solutioning the needs into IT. Demonstrates new functionality to showcase achievements.
• Studies the Originations and Lease Servicing platform (Odessa LeaseWave): APIs, Configurations and frameworks so as to gain required proficiency to design integration components.
• Creates and maintains a prioritized backlog with at least 3 sprints worth of Ready for Dev user stories. Is eager to mature and perfect requirements to unleash development productivity/throughput; allows for sprint delivery with minimum to no need for clarification/rework. Gauges the required level of backlog detail based on feature team needs.
• Creates and maintains detailed and well written Epics, Features and Users Stories up to date in TFS in order to have consistent communication with all interested parties.
• Creates behavior driven development test scenarios based on acceptance criteria of backlog items.
• Product Ownership: understands and is able to explain the Business Goals being implemented by your feature team in each release.
• Partners with the Scrum team members, program managers, solution architects and business on transforming Product Vision into Product Releases: Facilitates Releases’ target scope and prioritization discussions with various forums by balancing business needs & time to market with known constraints.
• Communicates with precision: Crafts high-quality and detailed diagrams, reports and presentations as needed. Masters verbal communication and presentations in various forums.
• Is able, to work in flexible hours to accommodate time-zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre).
What you should bring to the team
Required Skills, Behaviors and Experience:
• Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new products/tech stacks
• Strong technical background allowing the candidate to successfully engage in the design of solutions comprising different technologies: .Net and MS SQL Server.
• Experience working as a Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner
• Impeccable attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
• 4+ years of relevant experience.
• Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories
• Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Skills / Experience:
• Certified Product Owner Credential
• Experiencing developing applications with .NET and SOA
• Understanding of SOA principles and best practices:
• Development of enterprise services using SOAP, REST based APIs
• Experience working with XPath, XSLT and other XML APIs
• Experienced with Software Test Automation.
• Experience using Microsoft TFS for requirements management
RINF TECH is a good fit for you
If you have:
•A quality delivery focused attitude…you may be required to deliver sweets and treats because we like to have food fests at the office
•The ability to communicate clearly to a wide range of people both internally and externally
• Customer facing skills
• Curiosity and never stop learning skills
• The desire to have fun while doing what you like
• A keen interest in participating at our board games evenings
Some of the many benefits you will have
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties
We should get to know each other better!
First of all, you decide that this project fits your interests. Then you get to know RINF TECH by having a discussion with an HR representative that will be the one sharing more of RINF TECH’s culture and plans. By the end of the meeting, you will both be able to decide if going further with the process is a good option. And then you will have a technical meeting to share best practices, industry trends and coding ideas with one of the hiring managers.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.