How we look like
@ RINF you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. It may seem obvious for us to say this but we know it to be true. We work with passion to bring fresh ideas to the table. Our contribution matters.
RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
We also share fun moments and sad moments, like that time our friend, Mr. Coffee Machine, had to take a medical leave. No worries, it was nothing serious.
We do have a colleague who doesn’t like coffee or cookies (which is totally hard to accept) and he is not that chatty, even though he spends a lot of time on Facebook. Nonetheless he likes finding bugs and he has magic touch skills. Want to know with whom you will work with? We introduce you to IQ MATT .
Being fans of quality releases, we dare ourselves each day to put the latest technologies and methodologies at work.
We never stop learning!
How is this for a new project
Our partner offers domain registration, cloud servers, virtual private servers (VPS), and dedicated servers.
The company estimated that it hosted more websites than any other company in Germany and the United Kingdom, and that it hosted the seventh-largest number of websites among web hosting companies in the United States.
· Domain name registration
· Email hosting
· Web hosting (Linux and Windows platforms)
· Website builder ("MyWebsite")
· eCommerce (with ePages software)
· Server solutions (dedicated, dynamic cloud server, virtual servers)
• Be responsible for creation of a full suite of requirements, both business, technical and non-functional along with the architects, team leads and senior developers
• Work with stakeholders to assemble product requirements
• Create requirements documents such as use-cases, business process diagrams and wireframes
• Prioritize requirements and create product roadmaps
• Coordinate work packages and dependencies across technical and marketing teams
• Find practical solutions to emerging problems
• Engage with the project organization as a project client and product owner
• 3 years+ Product Owner/ Business Analyst or analogous experience
• A BS degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to successfully follow through in the face of resistance and difficulties
• Good understanding of project management (especially Agile) and software engineering processes and practices
• Excellent English skills
How can you influence the business
By getting involved, especially since we encourage RINFers being entrepreneurs
Keep up to date with the latest trends in the IT industry, that way you can identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve the products and services that you will be working on.
How do you know if RINF is a good fit for you
If you have:
A quality delivery focused attitude…you may be required to deliver sweets and treats because we especially like
to have food fests at the office J
The ability to communicate clearly to a wide range of people both internally and externally to the organization
Customer facing skills
Curiosity and never stop learning skills
The desire to have fun while doing what you like
A keen interest in participating at our board games evenings
Then we should get to know each other better!
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.