How we look like
@ RINF you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. It may seem obvious for us to say this but we know it to be true. We work with passion to bring fresh ideas to the table. Our contribution matters.
RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
We also share fun moments and sad moments, like that time our friend, Mr. Coffee Machine, had to take a medical leave. No worries, it was nothing serious.
We do have a colleague who doesn’t like coffee or cookies (which is totally hard to accept) and he is not that chatty, even though he spends a lot of time on Facebook. Nonetheless he likes finding bugs and he has magic touch skills. Want to know with whom you will work with? We introduce you to IQ MATT .
Being fans of quality releases, we dare ourselves each day to put the latest technologies and methodologies at work. We never stop learning!
How is this for a new project
Our partener offers the most extensive range of board support packages (BSPs) in the embedded software industry to aid you with board bring-up and design.
The close relationships with silicon vendors and hardware manufacturers enable us to offer ready-to-use products supporting the latest processors, so you can choose the best development platforms for your specific architecture. Our deep list of supported architectures lets you spend less time shopping for compatible components and more time developing products.
Your day to day
The Senior Engineer candidate must have proven skills in design and implementation of Linux BSPs and drivers for embedded hardware systems. The candidate must have proven skills for writing detailed design documents. The job requires solid people skills for a positive influence on the project team and direct interaction with customers. The job requires knowledge of a variety of processor architectures, busses, peripheral devices and communication protocols. The qualified candidate must be able to apply prior knowledge to quickly troubleshoot complex problems over a wide range of services projects.
- Design, and implementation of Linux Board for SMART CORE for custom embedded hardware systems.
- Design, implementation and test Linux low level drivers for a variety of peripheral devices commonly used in embedded hardware systems.
- Implement, port or extend device high-level drivers, libraries or communication protocols.
- Onsite or remote customer support for application integration, problem resolution or Wind River tool usage.
What should you bring to the project?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related subject area
- Minimum of 2 years of Linux BSP and peripheral driver/library development experience
- Strong C and C++ knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of estimating and completing software development tasks on time
- Self-motivated, independent and comfortable working directly with customer
- Comfortable with UNIX development environments
- Software development experience on multiple common embedded processor types (X86, ARM, etc.)
- Knowledge of consumer and automotive devices, defense and/or civilian aeronautical standards a plus
How can you influence the business?
By getting involved, especially since we encourage RINFers being entrepreneurs
Keep up to date with the latest trends in the IT industry, that way you can identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve the products and services that you will be working on
How do you know if RINF is a good fit for you?
If you have:
A quality delivery focused attitude…you may be required to deliver sweets and treats because we especially like to have food fests at the office :)
The ability to communicate clearly to a wide range of people both internally and externally to the organization
Customer facing skills
Curiosity and never stop learning skills
The desire to have fun while doing what you like
A keen interest in participating at our board games evenings
Then we should get to know each other better!
How to get in touch?
You will get to know RINF by having a discussion with an HR representative...in this case I will be the one sharing more of RINF’s culture and plans. By the end of the meeting we will both be able to decide if going further with the process is a good option
And then you will have a technical meeting to share best practices, industry trends and coding ideas with one of the engineers and hiring managers
If you think being a RINFer is a good idea or if you have questions:
· call me at +40756112706 or
· send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval