INSPIRATION FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY WORLD
Market Research Client Analyst
As an Analyst within the Client Leadership team, you will be a critical part of providing business insights to clients that include translating data into compelling stories, managing account project activities, and nurture relationships with our clients through day-to-day interaction. This is a great opportunity to build your capabilities in research and client management.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 12 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
- Manage day-to-day account activities, partnering across departments to ensure smooth delivery
- Logic checking deliverables, creating shells for analysis, invoicing, uploading database forms, managing timelines, ad hoc requests
- Ability to understand data and pull out meaningful insights from the data
- Craft compelling stories through the data and be able to make the data come to life
- Work closely with the account lead to translate data into insights that address key client business issues
- Conduct secondary research to support clients & deliverables
- Present findings to internal team for learning and development; be of support in client presentations
- Interact with clients on a day-to-day basis, professionally responding to client needs and questions via phone and email
- 3+ years of market research experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Social Sciences
- Experience using basic quantitative analytical techniques such as regression and factor analysis
- A flair for nurturing and building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity
- Maintaining focus on details while managing tasks simultaneously
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office tools and ability to master other needed business tools e.g. SPSS, Survey Reporter
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.