- Close work with the product, which lays the foundation for your further career
- The opportunity to gather extensive practical knowledge about combustion engines by collaborating on various components and build gradually your own network
- Attend innovative engine and gear concepts up to serial construction
- Create 3D constructions, assemblies and design modifications
- Completed technical education (mechanical engineering, plastics engineering, combustion engine, etc.)
- Experience with 3D construction, ideally with Creo
- Team player with enthusiasm, diligence and engagement
- Good English and basic computer user know-how
- Willingness to travel
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.445,95 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.