Manager Development Powertrain (m/f)
- Lead technically BRP-Rotax Powertrains Development Group (35 people); Mechanical engineering, Thermodynamics and Calibration
- Define technological content and strategies for the development of powertrain for all BRP recreational vehicles and aircraft product lines
- Ensure growth of the department by developing technical knowledge and leadership skills within the team
- Ensure performance and quality with a robust development and validation process
- Manage resources and budget of the department
- Collaboration with other international BRP development team
- Agile leadership skills and excellent team working abilities
- Full technical engineering qualifications (University of applied Sciences or Technology)
- Several years of experience and established knowledge in mechanic and thermodynamic of internal combustion engines, charging and drivetrain technologies in the field of powersport or automotive industries
- Good command of English
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary
for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 4.748,07 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.