Reporting to the SIS Manager, The purpose of the position is to provide assistance to the Student Information System (SIS) Specialist in ensuring the student information systems are adequately configured and maintained.
Information Technology Support
• Supports the implementation of the academic record systems and software and ensures its effective functioning.
• Assists in the process of verifying grades that have been uploaded to the system.
• Supports on the system testing, release, implementation of enhancements and updates.
• Administers updates to SIS data dictionary.
• Assists with training users on new/ existing system functionality.
• Helps with tracking student attendance on the system and makes manual adjustments on attendance when needed.
• Provides accurate data needed in processing the graduates certificates/AMRICON smart labels.
• Ensures all personal information for students is accurate on the system.
• Assists the Registration counter during peak hours.
• Resolves technical issues student may face by providing an interface via phone or email.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field of study.
• 2 years of experience
• Bilingual - English/Arabic
• Microsoft proficiency; Excel in particular, query writing, understanding business processes of educational institution, communication, writing and reporting, database experience, and interpersonal skills.