Reports to the Dean/Department Head. The purpose of this role is to effectively manage correspondence, documentation, filing and other affairs of the College/Department, in general.
• Coordinates the process of distributing internal documents to other departments/college
• Administers schedules and other messages to the students
• Delivers messages from all faculty in the college to targeted recipients
• Coordinates with students, suppliers, and subcontractors in matters related to the department/college.
• Attends to walk-in clients and phone calls for the department/college and screening them before forwarding.
• Reviews all incoming correspondence in all forms, electronic and others, before forwarding to the relevant personnel in the department/college.
• Proactively reminds and supporting the department/college in tasks and follow up for completion as per targets.
• Files documents appropriately, both in the electronic and other forms.
• Provides secretarial support to the College and its staff, including, but not limited to:
-Arranging travel and accommodation
-Arranging meetings within the University and outside
-Creating agenda and minutes of meeting
-BRF follow up
-Following up for actions
• Diploma or equivalent
• 2-3 years’ Experience as Admin Assistant
• Experience as an Administrative Assistance in educational field Higher education experience highly preferred
• Committed, Organized, Time management, Able to work under pressure.
• Excellent IT skills in MS Word, Excel and Power point
• English is a must, Arabic is preferred