The purpose of this role is to ensure efficient and effective operations of all departments’ physical facilities and providing administrative services to the departments and colleges including other assistance during any ADU events.
Planning & Coordination
• Supervises the campus cleaning services through service providers, maintain the equipment such as copiers, printers & other building facilities.
• Assists with ADU events in the planning of set-up and take-down for events.
• Liaises with all departments to ensure that all facilities with regard to facility and equipment maintenance, cleaning and other services are in order.
Maintenance & Management
• Oversees and execute all classroom arrangement and cleaning services issues.
• Receives and distribute mail to all departments.
• Oversees and executes set-up and take-down for events.
• Provides support in the absence of the other BSF and copy room staff.
• Conducts regular check-ups of classrooms and facilities condition in terms of hygiene and maintenance. Follows-up and coordinate for any necessary changes.
• Formalizes and ensure proper documentation of check-ups.
• High School or a diploma
• 2 years experience as office assistant
• 2 – 3 years experience as an office assistant in the educational sector
• English is must, Arabic is an advantage
• Communication, Microsoft computer, flexibility, and team player.