The College of Engineering at Abu Dhabi University invites applications for a full time regular/visiting faculty position in Engineering Management for the Fall semester of the academic year 2019-20 which starts September 1st, 2019.
Qualifications and Requirements
• An earned doctorate in Engineering Management or related fields (preferably Industrial Engineering) from an Engineering college in an accredited institution.
• A record of outstanding teaching experience at the graduate level especially in Operations Research & Management, Quality Management, and Supply Chain Management.
• A record of excellent research and scholarly work.
• Engineering or business management industry experience is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, a commitment to the importance of scholarship and diversity, a spirit of entrepreneurship and an understanding of the role of the university in economic development.
• Understanding of new media, visual communication, e-learning, and the need to equip students with the varied skills to succeed in in their career.
• Experience in working with people from different ethnic backgrounds.
• Academic rank of appointment will depend on the qualifications of the applicant. Associate professor level is preferred for the postgraduate programs.
• The college would also encourage faculty on sabbatical leave from their home institutions to apply as visiting faculty.
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive tax-free compensation & benefits package.