Qualifications and Requirements:
- An earned doctorate in Chemistry from a reputed University
- Excellent command of English Language.
- A record of good achievement in higher education and scholarship.
- Successful university teaching experience, relevant to the academic rank.
- Strong research record or potential for publications and research.
- Experience in working with people from different ethnic backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills, a spirit of entrepreneurship and an understanding of the role of the university in economic development.
* Selected candidates are required to have a valid UAE residency visa + No objection letter from sponsor.