Being the only institution across the UAE to offer the programs of Environmental Health and Safety and Public Health, the College of Arts and Sciences offers academic research, and practical courses that inspire and enhance the research and creative ability of the students. CAS is accepting applications for faculty appointments at all ranks for Fall 2018/19 in the following area: Mass Communication (Teaching in Arabic)
The applicant will be appointed to work in ADU Campuses across the UAE. Appointments at all levels (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor) are available and will be decided based on qualifications and relevant experience.
Qualifications and Requirements
• An earned doctorate from an institute in a discipline within specialization from western university or internationally accredited university.
• Fluent in both Arabic and English Languages.
• A practical experience in media production as well as an excellent experience in teaching theoretical Mass Communication courses.
• Relevant experience in teaching Communication and Journalism courses for Print and TV.
• A record of outstanding achievement in higher education and scholarship.
• Successful university teaching experience, relevant to the academic rank.
• Strong research record or potential for publications and research.
• Experience in working with people from different ethnic backgrounds.
• Excellent communication skills, a commitment to the importance of scholarship and diversity, a spirit of entrepreneurship and an understanding of the role of the university in economic development.
• Familiarity with the new media technology, web design, web publication, multimedia and graphic design.
• Fresh PhD graduates from top universities are highly encouraged to apply.
Competitive tax-free compensation & benefits package.