Building on this success, we are now looking to appoint new top-caliber faculty members and education leaders from prestigious higher education institutions.
Being the only institution across the UAE to offer the programs of Environmental Health and Safety and Public Health, the College of Arts and Sciences offers academic research, and practical courses that inspire and enhance the research and creative ability of the students. CAS is accepting applications for faculty appointments at all ranks for Fall 2018/19 in the following area: Environmental Health & Safety.
The applicant will be appointed to work in ADU Campuses across the UAE. Appointments at all levels (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor) are available and will be decided based on qualifications and relevant experience.
Qualifications and Requirements
• An earned doctorate from an institute in a discipline within specialization from western university or internationally accredited university.
• Fluent in both Arabic and English Languages.
• Successful university teaching experience, relevant to the academic rank.
• A record of good achievement in higher education and scholarship.
• Strong research record or potential for publications and research.
• An industrial experience along with certificates in the field of Environmental Health & Safety are highly preferred.
• Experience in working with people from different ethnic backgrounds.
• Excellent communication skills, a spirit of entrepreneurship and an understanding of the role of the university in economic development.
• Familiarity with the new regulations & procedures in Environmental Health & Safety.
• PhD graduates from top universities are highly encouraged to apply.
Competitive tax-free compensation & benefits package.