Adjunct Faculty in Environmental Health and Safety
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An earned doctorate from an institute in a discipline within specialization from western university or internationally accredited university.
- Excellent command of English Language.
- An industrial experience along with relevant experience in teaching Environmental Health & Safety courses are preferred.
- A record of good achievement in higher education and scholarship.
- Successful university teaching experience, relevant to the academic rank.
- Strong research record or potential for publications and research.
- Experience in working with people from different ethnic backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills, a spirit of entrepreneurship and an understanding of the role of the university in economic development.
- Familiarity with the new trends in Environmental Health & Safety.
- Fresh PhD graduates from top universities are highly encouraged to apply.
* Selected candidates are required to have a valid UAE residency visa + No objection letter from sponsor.