Abu Dhabi University has been dedicated to offering internationally benchmarked undergraduate and postgraduate programs and has become one of the region’s leading centers of academic excellence. We have a vibrant and cosmopolitan student population of more than 6,000 students from over 60 nationalities enrolled in 32 undergraduate programs and 24 postgraduate programs, including our prestigious DBA.
Abu Dhabi University is the only private higher education institution in the UAE and the region to receive international accreditation and institutional recognition from the “Western Association of Schools and Colleges: Senior College and University Commission – WSCUC”. The College of Engineering has earned international accreditation from ABET for five of its engineering and IT programs. The College of Business Administration is within the niche ranks of only 1% of the world’s business programs that have earned international accreditation from both AACSB and EQUIS. Building on this success, we are now looking to appoint new top-caliber faculty members and education leaders from prestigious higher education institutions:
The College of Engineering (CoE) grew rapidly in the number of programs offered, number of faculty, and number of students. Today, the College became the largest private engineering college in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi with over 2300 students served by over 56 full-time faculty, 10 adjunct faculty, 14 full-time teaching and lab assistants, and 5 staff members. CoE is currently inviting applications for faculty appointments in Chemical Engineering for Academic Year 2017-18. Appointments at all levels (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor) are available and will be decided based on qualifications and relevant experience.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Earned Bachelor's and Doctorate (PhD) degrees in Chemical Engineering from accredited institution.
• A record of outstanding achievement in higher education and scholarship.
• Successful university teaching experience in under graduate and graduate level relevant to the academic rank.
• Strong research record or potential for publications and research.
• Experience in working with people from different ethnic backgrounds.
• Excellent communication skills, a commitment to the importance of scholarship and diversity, a spirit of entrepreneurship and an understanding of the role of the university in economic development.
• Familiarity with the new teaching media, visual communication and the need to equip students with the varied skills they must have to succeed in an ever-changing media environment.
Competitive tax-free compensation & benefits package.