PROJECT SPECIALIST, PARTNERING AGAINST CORRUPTION INITIATIVE
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
Within the Partners Engagement Group (PEG), the Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI) is one of the Forum’s strongest cross-industry collaborative efforts, creating a highly visible, agenda-setting platform by working with business leaders, international organizations and governments to address corruption, transparency and emerging-market risks. Driven by identified needs and interests of PACI Member companies, PACI undertakes initiatives to address industry, regional, country or global issues in anti-corruption and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and prepare strategy plans that align with Forum and PACI objectives
- Enable project and community management in view of planning and executing strategies for sustained, long-term growth of PACI; develop content anchors in a number of reference organizations
- Support PACI, specifically its Future of Trust and Integrity project, through qualitative and quantitative research, knowledge curation, ad hoc public-private cooperation with select governments (e.g. in Latin America and Africa) and event management
- Support all aspects related to a successful regional implementation of the PACI project by enabling key project champions to catalyse practical or policy change while capturing their needs to develop meaningful, unique impact in the anti-corruption space
- Support in building inclusive digital platforms to exchange leading practices while feeding into existing and new networks of experts – this includes the co-design, planning and implementation aspects related to the new PACI digital platform, ranging from administration and community management to communications
- Ensure application of online procedures and best practices during onboarding to the digital platform, as well as the required participants’ life-cycle management, particularly the upgrading to signatory status within the established PACI governance system
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s degree in a relevant field: law, international relations, social sciences, behavioral sciences, communications and/or management. Subject matter expertise in the areas of anti-corruption, compliance and governance is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in the areas of transparency, anti-corruption, compliance and governance, including the preparation or management of flagship institutional projects and in working with leaders from international organizations, non-governmental organizations, multilateral development banks and private sector
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with government and industry leaders at the senior level, preferably C-suite level, as well as with subject matter and policy experts in academia, NGOs and in engaging government, both in developed and in developing countries
- Holistic, systems-thinking approach and experience in complex problem-solving as well as demonstrated expertise in building and curating digital-based communities of interest
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage several workstreams against tight deadlines
- High degree of independence and responsibility in creating a compelling digital platform that engages Forum Members, Partners and constituents
Please apply online and provide us with your CV and a cover letter describing your motivations for applying.