Community Specialist, Future of Economic Progress
|Target hire date:|
COMMUNITY SPECIALIST, FUTURE OF ECONOMIC PROGRESS
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The mission of the team behind the System Initiative on Shaping the Future of Economic Progress is to inform and drive sustained and inclusive economic progress to benefit current and future society. Through its work on competitiveness, the team enables leaders from government, business and civil society to benchmark a country’s performance and measure the progress of efforts to promote economic growth and development.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Be proactive and pursue entrepreneurial relationship management with the Forum’s network of Partner institutes in more than 130 countries year-round
• Master digital tools designed to deliver Partner experience while maximizing the outreach of competitiveness projects
• Manage the annual Executive Opinion Survey (EOS) cycle including holding content review meetings with economists, managing the whole production process, which includes contracts management, translations, mailing processes, sampling guidelines, production of marketing materials, development of the online survey platform with an external digital agency, and management of the data entry clerk
• Manage the Global Competitiveness Report production cycle, Including liaising with the editor and designers) and work in collaboration with the media team for a successful media launch Event management
• Responsible for the logistical management of report launches and project-related events
Qualifications and Skills
• University degree in business, marketing, communications, hospitality or related fields
• 2-3 years’ related work experience
• Demonstrated service attitude and ability to collaborate across portfolios and with people who have different functions and expertise
• Ability to manage self and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced project management skills with strong attention to detail, accuracy, ability to deliver and track progress against deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Strong digital skills and mindset, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of the Salesforce platform a plus
• Knowledge and interest in development economics
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.