Salesforce / Java Software Development Specialist
|Target hire date:|
SALESFORCE / JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
TECHNOLOGY AND DIGITAL SERVICES
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for public-private cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Information Technology team’s mission is to envisage, deliver and develop IT solutions that support the Forum’s core activities, with the aim of to integrate, standardize, facilitate and streamline all business processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and deploy solutions on the Salesforce platform
• Design and propose technical concepts to meet business requirements
• Take ownership and responsibility for existing and future applications and enhancements
Qualifications and Skills
• Technical profile with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, maths, physics or other relevant fields
• Excellent command of written and spoken English • Proven experience as a Java developer; Salesforce experience and Salesforce certifications are a plus
• Extensive functional knowledge of Salesforce declarative features, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components and Salesforce APIs
• Understanding of data modelling, database design, querying and reporting
• Structured, logical and analytical, interested in development and willing to continue hands-on development
• Technical experience in other technologies is a plus
• Independent, diligent, and results- and quality-driven
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.