Purpose of the position:
To provide and maintain oversight of the proper allocation and utilization of Wizz Air cockpit and cabin crew members during daily and short term operations.
- Providing adequate cockpit and cabin crew members for Wizz Air flights taking Wizz Air interests into consideration and to maintain optimal crew rotation during the daily operation.
- Forward planning / proactive management of possible long term disruptions to daily crewing activities e.g. industrial actions, planned maintenance activities (checks) or lengthy AOGs.
- Continuous tracking, monitoring and modification of the cockpit and cabin crew rosters during day-to-day operations.
- Continuous cooperation with the Duty Manager of Operations.
- Maintaining a permanent connection between the Operations Planning Department and crew dispatchers.
- Providing adequate crew members on the day of operation in case of any crew shortage (e.g. sickness, flight insertion, delays).
- Notification of crew members of roster changes.
- Monitoring of crews’ on time check in for flights and other duties.
- Daily cooperation with the Regional Managers, and the Heads of Flight and Cabin Operations.
- Continuous checking of the duty and flight time limitations (daily, weekly, calendar monthly, calendar quarter yearly, and calendar yearly).
- Other - assigned by the Head of Operations Control
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
- Demonstrated commitment to a Safety Management System
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Creative thinking
- Advantage - College or University degree
- Good computing knowledge:
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Knowledge of AIMS
- Work time: Continuous work, 12 hours in shifts (day shifts and night shifts)
- Location: Wizz Air HQ, Budapest
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here and attach your English CV.