We are searching for cheerful, energetic and positive candidates
Join the Cabin Crew Open Recruitment Days in Kutaisi
9th of August 2019
17th of August 2019
23rd of August 2019
Starting time: 10:00 A.M.
Place: Best Western Kutaisi, Joseb Grishashvili 11, Kutaisi, 4600,Georgia
16th of August 2019
Starting time: 09:00 A.M.
Place: Mercure Tbilisi Old Town, 9 Vakhtang Gorgasali street 0105, TBILISI, GEORGIA
Please arrive sharply on time. Please bring your updated English CV with color face/ ID photo. Please be prepared that the process might take until late afternoon.
Cabin Crew key responsibilities:
- Proper execution of the duties related to the safety of the aircraft (A320/A321) and the passengers
- Maintain excellent customer service and creating “home atmosphere” on-board of the aircraft
- Assist passengers who require special attention
- Sales on-board, and cash handling
- Punctuality and flexibility
- Ability to work in a team
- Keep the aircraft clean and tidy during the flight
- Be adequately rested and properly groomed in order to conduct a flight
- Performance of all the duties maintaining consistently the highest ethical standards
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum height for ladies 1.65m and for gentleman 1.75m
- Arm reach of 210cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum high school degree
- Fluent English both written and spoken, additional CEE language knowledge (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian, or Bosnian)
- Valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- Tattoos and piercing are acceptable provided they appear on parts of the body that are not visible when wearing uniform.
- Ability to swim
- Live or ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Customer service experience will be an advantage
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription are above +4 or below -4 you are likely to fail the mandatory medical examination
- Competitive salary
- Stable job in rapidly developing company
- Friendly and multicultural work environment
- Career opportunities
- Complete and free Cabin Crew training
- Employees and their families and friends have the opportunity to travel with discounted rates and on bonus airline tickets
- Colorful lifestyle
- Work is according to a duty roster (schedule) published monthly
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here, and attach your CV in English with a photo, and please fill in and attach our cabin crew application form, which can be downloaded here.