Product Manager of Personalization
(based in Budapest)
Purpose of the position:
In this role, you will be responsible for integrating data-driven personalization initiatives to increase the business impact of all of our digital efforts. The successful candidate for this role must be innovative, naturally question the status quo and enjoy tirelessly advocating for our customers.
Last year Wizz Air launched and end-to-end digital strategy to transform the airline and the way it serves the marketplace and customers across Europe. Personalization at scale is a critical pillar of this new digital strategy. And as the Product Manager, you will be responsible for visioning, creating and executing on personalized digital experiences for our customers. You will coordinate across product teams, vendors, and internal business stakeholders to deliver a product strategy, product roadmap, as well as solutions that will enable world-class omni-channel customer experience.
- Responsible for coordinating across Product Teams and BI teams that excel in both the art of creating delightful customer experiences and the science of applying experimentation mindset and data-driven decisions.
- Launching a few key use cases for digital personalization and selecting the data and personalization platforms.
- Work closely with internal teams (cross-functional team of data analyst, data science partners, designers, developers and marketers) as well as external vendors to better understand the value personalization brings to our customers.
- You will create, execute and evangelize our multi-year personalization strategy that will deliver relevant, coordinated and customized travel experiences for our users.
- To be successful in this role, you will be working closely with business and technology leaders to ensure opportunities pursued are aligned to business objectives, strategically consistent, technically feasible, and will raise the bar for customer experience.
- Passionate to know what makes our consumer base tick and work tirelessly to identify high-value customer segments. Towards this end, you will use research to understand our customer’s pain points, questions and objectives. And based on these learnings, you will create the tools to personalize our users’ omnichannel experiences and ensure we create commercial offers to address opportunities by customer segment.
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here and attach your English CV.