HR Operations Manager
(Based in Budapest)
Purpose of the position:
The HR Operations Manager is responsible for the efficient HR operations and services at her/his region and controls outsourced HR services. He / She is responsible for maintaining and improving employee experience by overseeing the process of contracting, HR administration, taxation, calculation and payment of salaries. The position holder ensures that the HR processes are compliant with the labor, tax and social security legislation of the countries and responsible for overall improvement of these.
- Manages overall payroll cycle including giving payroll inputs, controlling the payroll calculations, preparation the salary transfers, answering employee queries regarding salary questions
- Instructs and coordinates outsourced HR services for the Region
- Manages the on-boarding process for new employees, responsible for HR related induction
- Manages the entry and exit procedure, lay-offs and terminations
- Manages HR administration including employment contracts, contract modifications and termination documents
- Manages maintaining employee records and personal files, including the maintenance of HR Information Systems.
- Manages the immigration procedure (work permits, residence permits, visas)
- Manages providing support to employees and contractors in hiring, payroll, labor administration, personal taxation and social security matters
- Responsible for preparing regular and ad hoc HR reports
- Implements group HR policies and programs (aligned to the local legal environment)
- Participates in group HR projects and initiatives
- Supports implementation of strategic HR projects and HR initiatives coming from HR strategic department.
- Responsible for efficient communication in HR related matters (changes, joiners, leavers, promotions) in her/his region
- Continuously provides feedback to Regional HR Manager for improving ongoing processes, policies, systems.
- Act as a replacement for the HR Specialist and/or as a deputy to the Regional HR Manager
Qualification: College or University degree
Work experience: min 3 -5 years in HR positions
- Capability to understand complex issues and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Efficient problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good computer knowledge: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Availability for occasional international travel