(Based in Budapest)
Wizz Air is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated student for its Legal Department with high level of willingness to learn and work. We prefer candidates who have the desire to work with people in an international environment and a friendly working atmosphere.
- support the legal team’s work with reviewing and drafting contracts, drafting documents;
- be involved in day-to-day advise to the HR team, liaise with external lawyers;
- be involved in several classic duties of an in-house legal department: dealing with corporate law, commercial law, IP, claims handling and complaint processes;
- assist with translations, legal research, proof reading, internal filings;
- provide other assistance to the legal team.
- good command of English;
- ongoing studies in any Hungarian university (ongoing legal studies with 4 closed semester and ongoing contract law studies is an advantage);
- good command of MS Office applications;
- ability to work minimum 20 hours/week;
- good communication skills and team spirit;
- hardworking and well-organized personality;
- experience as a trainee at a law firm, a company's legal department or in public administration is an advantage.
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here, and attach your CV in English.