Purpose of the position:
• To provide and maintain oversight of the proper allocation and utilization of Wizz Air cockpit and cabin crew members during daily and short term operations.
• Providing adequate cockpit and cabin crew members for Wizz Air flights taking Wizz Air interests into consideration and to maintain optimal crew rotation during the daily operation.
• Forward planning / proactive management of possible long term disruptions to daily crewing activities e.g. industrial actions, planned maintenance activities (checks) or lengthy AOGs.
• Continuous tracking, monitoring and modification of the cockpit and cabin crew rosters during day-to-day operations.
• Continuous cooperation with the Duty Manager of Operations.
• Maintaining a permanent connection between the Operations Planning Department and crew dispatchers.
• Providing adequate crew members on the day of operation in case of any crew shortage (e.g. sickness, flight insertion, delays).
• Notification of crew members of roster changes.
• Monitoring of crews’ on time check in for flights and other duties.
• Daily cooperation with the Regional Managers, and the Heads of Flight and Cabin Operations.
• Continuous checking of the duty and flight time limitations (daily, weekly, calendar monthly, calendar quarter yearly, and calendar yearly).
• Other - assigned by the Head of Operations Control
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work and make decisions under pressure
• Demonstrated commitment to a Safety Management System
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Creative thinking
• Advantage - College or University degree
• Good computing knowledge:
• Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
• Work time: Continuous work, 12 hours in shifts (dayshifts and nightshifts)
• Location: Wizz Air HQ, Budapest