Digital Revenue Manager
(Based in Geneva)
Purpose of the position:
The Digital Revenue Manager will report to the Head of Digital Revenue within the commercial organization. The manager will be responsible for pricing non-ticket revenues and manage particular streams, a very significant and growing source of income for Wizz Air.
- Develop pricing structure and strategy for non-ticket revenue streams.
- Daily monitoring the pricing of each non-ticket revenue stream and ensuring performance is in line or exceeds the budget.
- Managing a product and service portfolio, offered by Wizz Air and its partners.
- Analyzing business and customer trends, conducting sensitivity scenario analysis and building presentations and recommendations for senior management.
- In cooperation with the team, identifying new non-ticket revenue opportunities, defining business cases, and managing implementation of new cross-functional projects with different partners.
- Managing implementation of internal projects for improvement of existing non-ticket revenues. Improvements cover enhancements in sales coverage, better conversion, improvements in collection rates and increase in unit revenue.
- Target setting and continuous forecast update for each portfolio item.
- Monthly benchmarking of competitor ancillary service offers and fee levels.
- Scoping new business leads.
- Managing full product development process from concept definition, to business case preparation to project management of implementation.
- Working together with marketing team on brand extensions and operations teams on cost saving opportunities.
- Working with other functions to constantly improve sales conversion rates and drive unit revenue improvement.
- Improving sales and operational processes with the aim of maximizing ancillary revenue and customer convenience.
- Identifying new industry trends and technological innovations with the aim of potentially integrating them into the business.
- Taking responsibility and support managing key partnerships accounts:
- Support managing tenders, partner selection and contracting,
- Support daily relationship with partner account managers,
- Monthly monitoring of financial performance for dedicated portfolio,
- Supervision and administration of invoicing/payables/receivables,
- Continuously identifying improvement opportunities for each partnership from the dedicated portfolio.
- college or university degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in a multinational environment, preferably in a business intelligence role in aviation industry
- Very strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Advanced level of EXCEL, Power BI skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to cooperate with a variety of stakeholders, team player personality
- Strong sense of business ownership and accountability for own portfolio
- Drive to learn and improve professionally
- Good project management skills
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to live and work in Geneva, Switzerland