Talent Management Student
Purpose of the position:
This position will work closely with the HR Strategic Manager on the development and implementation of programs and initiatives in the areas of Succession Planning & Management, Learning & Development, and Talent/Performance Management.
• Support Talent Management initiatives. Assist in building and implementing talent and succession management programs to support business priorities.
• Support Talent Management projects and initiatives in areas such as succession planning, performance management, organizational effectiveness, change management and other aspects of HR pertaining to employee development.
• Create/update communications and other documentation in support of talent management initiatives.
• Maintain, analyze and report on data related to performance, and talent. Update and analyze data.
• Provide assistance and organizational support to all initiatives within the team.
• Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders to ensure objectives, timelines, and goals are being met
• Coordinate the loyalty program of the company (5th-10th anniversary awards) in terms of following up on who is eligible, organizing and facilitating the anniversary events
• Other duties as assigned.
Learning & Development:
• Assist with delivering ongoing L&D programs: Identify participants and communicate with them and their managers, set up and monitor registrations, review course materials to ensure up-to-date/relevant, deliver instruction and/or coordinate with other presenters, prepare and execute follow-up evaluations.
• Explore and administer learning and development technology to facilitate smooth execution, assignment and tracking of L&D activities. (i.e. LMS)
• Communicate timely training throughout the organization; manage learning events calendar.
• Facilitate learning solutions in either a physical classroom or virtual setting
• Maintain, analyze and report on data related to L&D
• Other duties as assigned
• Active university status in a Hungarian university
• Able to work app. 30 hours per week
• Capability to understand complex issues and procedures with attention to detail
• Proactive approach and positive, can-do attitude
• Passion for creating engaging and inspiring content to motivate & retain employees
• Good communication skills
• Customer focused attitude
• Fluent English
• Good excel knowledge