Digital Platforms and Change Manager
Purpose of the position:
Deliver best in class digital platforms for the Internal Communications, Marketing, HR and Customer experience business functions. The position will report to the head of IT Services and will be based in Budapest.
- Be the primary strategic business partner of the above departments in digital matters.
- Continuously formulate and deliver digital platforms.
- Utilise his/her strong IT technical background when it comes to system implementations
- and IT team management within WizzAir.
- Provide direction, leadership and coordination within the digital delivery team, adopt
- business growth enable technologies and processes.
- Deliver IT projects on budget on time, take ownership on relevant budget, manage
- vendors (tendering and selections process).
- The job holder should drive the digital transformation to improve the efficiency of the
- entire organization by creating the core foundation of future systems, implementing
- automation initiatives and creating a frictionless employee lifecycle management.
- Consultant mindset: requires strategic thinking and experience with process change
- The role works together directly and on a day to day basis with his/her business partners:
- head of, and managers of the business functions; on cross functional projects and internal
- IT matters with the other IT and digital managers. Also, the manager will ensure the
- necessary internal and external IT resources to carry out projects.
- Drive the change within the business (IT systems, processes, implementations).
- 5-8 years of IT project management experience
- Min. BSc degree in computer science
- Ability to select new software applications that aid productivity
- Ability to design, test, and troubleshoot applications
- Ability to record, track, correspond, and document resolution of user/application problems
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user requirements to specify appropriate systems
- and/or applications solutions
- Work experience in a multicultural environment, pro-active attitude
- Ability to lead a team of IT professionals and provide them with necessary guidance from
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Possess good communication skills. He/she must be capable of making presentations
- Ability to set priorities, work under pressure
- Flexible, self-motivated, a change leader who is passionate about digitalization
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here and attach your English CV.