Crew Logistics Intern
(Based in Budapest)
Purpose of the position:
Organize / book accommodation and transport for all Wizz Air crew members.
- Accommodation booking / transport booking for both cockpit and cabin crew members. Find the most economical and best solution for the company.
- Cooperation with the transport providers (all Wizz Air locations)
- Creating schedule for transport service providers
- Ensure staff receives required accommodation and transport
- Collect information and up-date the staff logistics system
- Ad-hoc bookings and problem solving
- Supporting crew dispatch department (e.g. crew notification)
- Active University student status in Hungary
- Fluent English
- MS Office user skills (primarily Excel)
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work in 12-hour shifts (7:00-19:00, 19:00-7:00) including weekends, maximum 15-16 days/month
- Personal skills: good communication skills, precise, independent, initiative, with analytical thinking & problem solving skills, team player
What we offer:
- Young and dynamic team
- International community
- Being a part of one of the greatest success stories in Central and Eastern Europe
- Continuous professional development
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here, and attach your CV in English.