Travelzoo® provides its 28 million members with insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide, we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment and lifestyle experiences. For almost 20 years, we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Travelzoo is seeking a full-time Hotel Supply Coordinator to be based either in our London, Manchester, Berlin or Munich office. This person will be responsible for managing daily supply operations associated with hotel onboarding, pricing and promotions, inventory availability & quality checks for our new hotel online booking engine.
For this position you have experience in working on hotel booking platform, bilingual in English and German, great time-management skills, exceptional attention to detail, a passion for travel and hotels, and enjoy working in a team.
- Loading hotel profiles and offers in our backoffice system and ensure hotel content is up-to-date at all time
- Providing new hotel partners, the support required to onboard to our booking engine
- Supporting hotel partners by providing training and answering questions on inventory connectivity, rates management, promotional deal capabilities, and booking related policies, both with the initial onboarding of new partners and from an ongoing maintenance and account management perspective
- Helping to educate hotels on operationalising the Travelzoo rate with extras for a seamless guest experience
- Educating Sales managers on rate mapping, rate parity, and rate distribution channels so they are able to speak intelligently to our hotel partners
- Reviewing and analysing competitive rates through tools provided
- Monitoring and reporting on inventory and availability parity and agreements set are being adhered to, and communicating any discrepancies to the respective sales managers
- Proactively identifying back-end system enhancements to improve supply availability and competitiveness
- Providing hotel operations testing tied to the release of new supply and new technical functionality
- Assisting Customer Service as needed to troubleshoot any service issues
- Degree educated (or equivalent experience)
- Experience of working with hotel booking platform
- Fluent in English and German
- Product knowledge in the hotel sector preferred
- Understanding of data analytics
- Global mindset
- Strong commercial awareness
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude
- A genuine passion for the tourism industry and an interest in travel
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals and extra holidays to experience the Travelzoo deal
- Systematic and individual training as well as promotion through personal coaching
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development
- International mentoring programs and e-learning options
- Outstanding working conditions and modern offices
If you are a globally minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!