Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by one of our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For 20 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top travel suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
For one of our offices in Berlin or Munich we are seeking a Marketing Manager [Social Media] (m/f/d). In this role, you are part of the marketing team of Travelzoo. You are responsible for setting and delivering our social media strategy in Germany. You develop integrated campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team and other departments. Furthermore, you enjoy working in a team and demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking.
- Develop and integrate a social media growth strategy for Travelzoo with defined KPIs and objectives including campaigns to boost engagement as well as lead generation via social media platforms such as facebook, Instagram, youtube and pinterest
- Monitor progress, measure and analyse social media growth with relevant tools and defined KPIs
- Monitor and evaluate upcoming platforms, tools and trends
- Recommend and test innovative campaigns or ideas to reach new or existing followers
- Set-up and management of influencer and blogger cooperations in close collaboration with the PR team
- Liaise with external partners and agencies and manage cooperation
- Degree educated (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a social media role
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for digital communication channels as well as social media
- Strong analytical skills paired with an understanding of most relevant social media tools
- Self-starter who likes to share knowledge and experience within the team
- Project management skills
- Fluent German and English skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Systematic and individual training as well as promotion through personal coaching
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development
- International mentoring programs and e-learning options
- Outstanding working conditions and modern offices in the heart of Munich
If you are a globally minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!