Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by one of our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For 20 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top travel suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
For one of our offices in Munich or Berlin we are seeking a
Marketing Manager (Partnerships) (f/m)
In this role, you are part of the Travelzoo marketing team. You are responsible for building our partnership marketing strategy and finding suitable brands and media companies to cooperate with. Your main objective is to build brand awareness and position Travelzoo as the key player for inspiration in travel and lifestyle. Furthermore, you enjoy working in a team and demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking.
- Define our partnership/co-operation strategy and work with other departments to meet commercial objectives
- Develop, negotiate and implement co-operations with media companies, tourist boards and brands
- Create an annual growth plan, turn your strategy into a commercial success and advise on the technical implementation
- Distribute Travelzoo’s content on a performance basis to high-quality, volume-producing publishers
- Lead the total relationship lifecycle with third-party publishers from profiling to content curation
- Provide ongoing evaluation and (campaign) optimisation
- Work closely with international marketing teams to share best practise
- Liaise with the product/IT departments to ensure new features are designed according to the marketing department’s requirements
- Manage agencies within time and budget parameters
- Create new innovative campaign ideas
- Degree educated (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar marketing role, ideally in an online media or travel company
- Strong negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and assertive personality
- Creative team player that thrives under pressure
- Analytical skills and data affinity
- Well-structured and organised
- Knowledge of the tourism and lifestyle industry in Germany is desirable
- Fluent German and English skills
- Competitive salary
- Unique incentives such as team events and an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Responsible, exciting position, flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team
- Various development options and outstanding career opportunities
- International exchange and cooperation with colleagues around the globe
- Best working conditions and modern offices in the heart of Munich and Berlin
Interested? If you enjoy working in an international, innovative organisation with a cooperative team, we look forward to receiving your application, which should include a motivation letter and your CV.
Travelzoo (Europe) Ltd.
Human Resources Manager