Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by one of our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our pulse on outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For over 15 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top travel suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Travelzoo is seeking a Public Relations Manager for our Munich, Berlin or Hamburg office. The Public Relations Manager is responsible for accelerating the Travelzoo brand presence in consumer and travel trade media.
Our PR team builds and maintains close partnerships with consumer and travel trade media. In order to strengthen the Travelzoo brand, the team works closely with colleagues on global, inter-divisional projects. Creativity and team spirit are highly desired qualities for this role.
- Self-dependent conception and execution of all PR campaigns
- Development of strategic partnerships with journalists from various media
- Close cooperation with Marketing/Partnership Management with regards to media houses or other brands
- Conception and interpretation of surveys
- Production of texts for several target groups
- Planning, coordination and realization of events and exhibitions in Germany
- Coordination of and responses to media requests
- Administration of the Travelzoo press page and media mailing list
- University degree in Public Relations, media and communication studies or journalism
- Several years' experience in the PR department of a company and/or an agency
- Experience with and involvement in successful PR campaigns
- Experience with TV interviews and media contacts
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work independently and to deadline
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in German and English
- Knowledge of the online-business and tourism industry
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Systematic and individual training as well as promotion through personal coaching
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development
- International mentoring programs and e-learning options
- Outstanding working conditions and modern offices in the heart of Munich, Berlin and Hamburg
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!