OMA’s New York office has a need for a Senior Architect with proven Residential (High Rise) Experience who can create innovative new ideas in collaboration and independently.
- Professional degree in Architecture, Design or a relevant field
- Strong conceptual and design talent
- 8+ years’ work experience in internationally renowned offices
- Excellent knowledge and experience with large scale, complex projects
- Fundamental understanding of the design process and ability to translate great architecture into a great building
- Experience in (technical) detailing, project related (special) material research, and complex problem solving on all scales
- Demonstrated experience in using Revit in projects is a must
- Ability to liaise where appropriate with consultants to assess design solutions and guarantee the integrity of the final design
- Ability to assist in the production and development of all necessary documents, drawings, models, images, schemes etc. related to the design and building process
- Strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite skills
- Fluency in English
- Confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Knowledge of OMA’s work
To apply, please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format.