We’re currently recruiting for a high performing Night Senior Managers to join our stores in Manchester and Liverpool. You will create and lead a high performing, capable and engaged team of Team Managers who consistently achieve the highest standards of customer service, availability and, presentation. You’ll be a strategic thinker focussed on driving your team to deliver our customer promises and business performance.
What will I do as a Senior Manager?
- Provide 5* customer service to drive sales forward.
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you. Managing up to approx. 10 direct team managers.
- Plan and manage labour, stock availability and sales targets.
- Ensure standards remain high and continually look for ways to improve.
- Identify talent and support with development and succession planning.
What do I need to be a successful Senior Manager?
- High degree of professionalism and able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
- Be an experienced retail or FMCG manager looking for their next step.
- Experience in managing a fast paced, high volume environment and rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Ability to motivate and inspire our colleagues through change and continuous improvement.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to review, investigate and provide solutions and forecasts.
- Be highly influential, an innovative thinker with a constant drive for results.
Recruitment Process will follow
- Online Application
- Online Psychometric Tests
- Face to Face Interview in store
Candidates successful at interview will be subject to a DBS check and a further credit history check for specific vacancies prior to any offer of employment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.