This job is open to Qatari Nationals Only
To respond to customer quires and requests through phone, email, web chat etc.and update necessary systems and details about the interaction and caller details
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the Subject Matter expert for the team
- Handling customer’s calls in a timely manner and providing helpful accurate information.
- Demonstrate high level of empathy during interactions with the caller.
- Supporting other functions within the project such as making outgoing calls for follow ups, providing specific information and more as instructed by line manager.
- Support Team Leader as and when required.
- Keeping CRM up to date
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and practices.
- Providing good customer service to callers by always demonstrating showing positive behavior.
- Attend training courses relevant to the role and implement the training as appropriate.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Communicating effectively verbally and in writing in both Arabic and English.
- Work as a team with other colleagues to carry out work smoothly.
- To understand the need for and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Team Leaders
- Support Team
- IT Team
Skill & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Solution focused and High problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and self-organizing
- Good typing speed
- Experience with usage of MS Windows and MS office and related tools
- Graduate in any discipline
- Highly Empathetic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible hours
- Patient, Motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication with the team
- Presentation and negotiation talent
- Displays positive professional outlook and behavior