|# of openings:||3|
LG Electronics Africa Logistics FZE (LGEEF) with its HQ in Seoul, South Korea is growing heavily and is looking for the best people in the industry. We are now strengthening the organization with a number of new technical positions in our Service Academy for the following product lines to be based at our Nairobi office:
• Home Appliance
• Home Entertainment
• Mobile Communications
We are looking for people with the energy and commitment to develop and grow in a dynamic organization.
• Along with passionate and dedicated colleagues
• In an innovative environment where creativity is rewarded
• And characterized by excellent technology and design
Technical Trainer (3 Positions) – Nairobi
LG invests massively in technical assistance and technical training. We are looking for individuals capable of training installers, distributors and consultants in the specified product line, for the entire region. The trainers will be independently responsible for planning and setting up of technical training. The trainers will prepare the contents of the course, make Power Point presentations and will be responsible for implementing the courses.
Experience and education:
· Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related field from an accredited University. Individuals with a Diploma in a related field and strong hands-on technical support and training experience will be considered
· The individuals must have 3-5 years technical product support and experience in the specific product line, with documented training in the field or have worked a couple of years as a technician in the field
· Should have working knowledge of product trouble-shooting, customer contact and relationship building
· Experience in research, resolving customer product complaints and customer support training
· Experience in developing customer support education/training presentations using a variety of presentation methods, including PC applications, word processing, spreadsheet
· Must enjoy providing training and speak English & Swahili fluently
Skills and Competencies:
· Demonstrate competency in both oral and written communication for internal and external communication at all levels, especially in customer support product training program delivery
· Read and interpret customer support documents, product warranty documents, media materials and contracts or related product documents
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; excellent organizational and multitasking skills; ability to work under time constraints and deadlines in challenging settings; ability to work in multicultural, multiethnic environments
· Demonstrated ability to identify, approach, and coordinate with stakeholders of diverse background and levels of expertise
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with flexibility in order to achieve both personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage a variety of resources according to a detailed plan
· Ability to travel up to 50% primarily throughout Kenya; some international travel may be requested
Attractive package will be offered to successful applicant commensurate with their demonstrated skills and abilities.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results