Our client is a world leading language services provider, offering translation and localization services with advanced technologies services, highly scalable global marketing solutions and several other services.
Based in central London, they are now looking for two new Account Directors, one to take over existing accounts and the other to work on new accounts. Both roles will look after $2-3 mill of account valuepa, spread across large and smaller accounts.
We are looking for candidates with either sales or production backgrounds - or both.
In essence, the Account Director will be to manage client relationships and performance. You will generate revenue growth through client satisfaction and cross-selling of different services. The position is office based in London.
- Retain and grow a portfolio of mostly financial and corporate accounts and build relationships with key contacts according to growth targets and account strategy
- Manage day-to-day relationships with our clients, providing exceptional service
- Identify additional ways to help clients achieve their business goals, using your own initiative to position company services and solutions in relation to their needs
- Manage client service levels, exceeding their expectations in a personable, responsive, positive and efficient manner
- Forecast revenues on a weekly basis
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure client expectations are met
- Manage incoming enquiries, arrange meetings and prepare cost proposals to meet client specifications
- Take clear, accurate project instructions and relay this information to the production team
- Troubleshoot problems and handle complaints, proactively seeking solutions and keeping clients updated on a daily basis
- Keep up to date with clients’ market sectors and seek out new business opportunities
- Understand market trends and tailor these to individual client needs
Required skills include:
- 5+ years’ experience in account management and/or new business development selling complex services or solutions, preferably in the financial, legal or corporate sectors
- Previous experience in the translation and localisation and/or digital marketing industries
- Passion for growing business and experience in generating, profiling and closing business deals, while budgeting effectively
- Attention to detail and good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong client-facing and relationship-building experience
- Excellent time management, organisational skills and ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Calmness under pressure, with the ability to multi-task and meet demanding deadlines
- Positive attitude and a highly motivated, success-driven personality
- Ability to learn quickly and assimilate complex information
- Good analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Hands-on, team player with a proactive, confident approach
- Solid problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Fluency in English, which is our corporate language
- University degree
Salary: A basic which is top notch for the industry, plus a bonus/commission scheme that can double your salary into six figures.
Please apply online. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.