For our customer, a long established industry leader of localization and language services with a global presence, we are looking for a:
APAC Business Development Director (Singapore)
Business Development will be expected to work alongside both Account Management and Project Management, providing support where required. The expectation of this role is also as evangelist for the Global Lingo value proposition with your Accounts, ensuring that service delivery meets, and even exceeds, customer expectations.
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with direct transcription and multilingual clients.
- Articulate and demonstrate to prospects the underlying value proposition of the Global Lingo transcription and translation offerings.
- Attend seminars, events and conferences where appropriate to generate leads and promote the company
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the pre- and post-sales process – includes preparing RFI / RFQ / RFP responses and working closely with end customers, the Chief Operating Officer, client services representatives, operations and finance to ensure client satisfaction.
- Monitor competitor activity in your vertical(s), reporting on new service offerings, products, technology, pricing and marketing activity.
- Record calls, meetings and correspondence for each client in the CRM (Salesforce) and keep contact details relevant.
- Present achievement to target each quarter, report to the Regional Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from college or university
- Three+ years of International sales experience and able to demonstrate success in securing business from regional and global language services customers.
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- A proven networker with a track record of finding and closing new business as well as increasing business from existing accounts.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets.
If you are interested please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website.