For the our customer, a global leader in software localization, we are looking for a full-time:
HR Specialist for global localization market leader (Tokyo)
- Implements & optimize human resources policies by providing HR services, including employment processing, contract management, employee relations and retention, labour relations; completing personnel transactions in line with HQ policies.
- Ensures the company is in compliance with local labour law and regulations and keeps it up to date. Seeks legal counsel when necessary.
- Provides advice on HR matters and procedural questions of considerable complexity, which may include those related to administration and management support, procurement and contracts, and other operational matters.
- Maintains employment records, and monitors and updates validity of employment contracts.
- Maintains and updates the employment guidelines/documents.
- Provides on-boarding of newcomers. Gives induction and general basic trainings to new members.
- Coordinate and administer training activities. Foresees and organizes training activities for employees, in collaboration with line managers & Training Development Manager in HQ to address the training and development needs.
- Maintains employees attendance and off boarding process.
- Supports recruitment/HR at interviews and provides with the feedback.
- Works on the dispatching business management, conclude contract with customer & employee, manage on boarding process, monitors the dispatching status, provides regular report.
- Supports the HQ in local compensation and Benefits management.
- Prepares and organizes company social events.
- Provides supports on business trips and visa application as well as on the relocation for alien employee working in Tokyo office.
- Supports other teams in HR related fields.
- Secondary or University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or closely related field; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- 3-5 years in HR and Administration role, having recruitment experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Japanese Labor Code is a must.
- Working experience in a medium size multinational organizations with matrix structure preferred.
- Japanese mother tongue or fluent. Advanced communication skill in English (both written and oral)
- Advanced MS office skills.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.