Our client is a long established industry leader in the provision of the high growth localization/translation and language services. Covering over 60 languages, they are ready for substantial further growth in the region and they are looking for a:
Senior Business Development Manager (Singapore)
- Develop new clients through prospecting, qualifying, and closing sales.
- Organize discovery meetings with clients and prospects to understand their challenges, expectations, organizational structure, and other vital information.
- Device best-fit solutions to meet client needs and develop further inroads through geographical and business group expansion strategy.
- Meet given quota in order to contribute to the revenue target.
- Manage relationships from all channels to help generate new business opportunities.
- Use the information collected during client discovery meetings, collaborate with with production staff to build client profiles, localization roadmap, and support strategies.
- Work closely with the assigned Project Manager to ensure on-time, on-budget and high-quality deliverables exceed client expectations.
- Ensure proper use and maintenance of sales database.
- Perform workflow design and onboarding for localization services and technology implementations.
- Monitor and communicate project progress.
- Attend industry conferences and specialized networking events to generate leads for the company.
- BA or BS preferred although equivalent experience will be considered.
- Minimum 4 years experience in sales and 4 years in the localization industry.
- English (business level) and Mandarin (desirable).
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Team player.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.