For the Manila offices of our client, a global leader in subtitling and dubbing for the entertainment industry, we are looking for a:
Country Manager Philippines with relocation package (Dubbing/Subtitling industry)
• Lead operational excellence in terms of process, production dashboard, KPIs and productivity metrics
• Act as single point of contact for any quality complaints and be accountable for providing solutions where issues exit
• Lead the roll out of operational systems / processes in the local facility as part of any Global operational initiative
• Organise regular all staff meetings to ensure that communication within the Country is effective, relevant and timely.
• Provide all staff the opportunity to raise issues or concerns that are then dealt with in a expedient and professional manner
• Promote inter-company support and communication by leading by example and working closely with your peers in other territories
• Identify opportunities to have both teams working more closely together both in terms of physical working environment but also in terms of administrative, financial and IT support and best practices
• Identify cost saving through economies of scale and one single team.
• Ensure that all staff comply with Company country policy
• Lead and support all Operational, Finance, HR, IT and Sales policies and procedures on a countrywide basis
• Assist the senior management team in leading and driving Company initiatives whether it be Operations, Sales, IT, Tech, Finance or HR in the Philippines.
• Identify business opportunities in dubbing & subtitling
• Represent the company in the local market and at local conferences and Sales events.
• Perform other reasonable related duties, as assigned.
• BA or equivalent
• Excellent leadership skills
• Experience in broadcasting, localisation, or video film production an absolute must
• Experience of managing a team in a similar environment essential
• Qualification in Project Management essential
• Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
• Ability to juggle many different tasks at the same time
• Excellent attention to detail
• Lateral thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Ability to be an excellent team player
• Good time management skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Influencing and communication skills
• Excellent computer skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Visio or Microsoft Project desirable.
• Experience in business / process analysis desirable
• Multiple language skills are desirable
• Experience with or interest in film / entertainment is desirable.
Attractive compensation and relocation package.